REGULAR WEEKEND RULES / REGULATIONS / TERMS
- Cancellation Policy: Camping is refundable, minus processing fee of 10% of your total cancellation amount (minimum of $5), up to 24 hours prior to the day of check-in by calling the park office. Camping will not be refunded within 24 hours of your check-in day.
- Check-in closes 1/2 hour prior to closing time at 6:30PM. Everyone must check into the office prior to entering the park. If you arrive after daily check in closes, security will stop you in the holding lot until the park opens the following day.
- Everyone entering the park must purchase an admission pass, even if you are only camping.
- Helmets are required at all times on park property. Alcohol is NOT permitted on the trail system while riding. All other park rules apply as listed at https://www.rockrunrecreation.com/rules-and-regulations/
SUMMER BLAST RULES / REGULATIONS / TERMS
- Helmets are required at all times on park property. Alcohol is NOT permitted on the trail system while riding.
- All other park rules apply as listed at https://www.rockrunrecreation.com/rules-and-regulations/.
- Cancellation Policy: Event Pass/Camping are refundable, minus processing fee of 10% of your total cancellation amount (minimum of $5), until July 15th by calling the park office only. No refunds issued after July 15th.
- Thursday, August 11 – Check-in open from 8AM – 10PM. No entry to the park after 10PM if you are not checked in prior. Security will be checking wrist bands and directing individuals to the holding lot.
- Friday, August 12 and Saturday August 13 – Check-in open from 8AM – 7PM. No entry to the park after 7PM if you are not checked in prior. Security will be checking wrist bands and directing individuals to the holding lot.
- Sunday, August 14 – Check in opens at 8AM.
- PARK CLOSES at 4PM on Sunday, August 14. All attendees must be off park grounds by 4PM.
- For Summer Blast entry to the park, ALL attendees MUST purchase a valid event pass. If you and your riding party will be arriving at different times and/or in different vehicles, everyone MUST have their event pass.
- Failure to have an event pass will DELAY YOUR entry into the park as you will be moved out of line and forced to deal one on one with park staff on your problem while attendees who have completed paperwork will be expedited and bypass you and enter the park in front of you.
- In addition to having a PAID event pass, the purchaser of the event tickets and camping pass must ensure that those campers staying on your site are listed on the invoice for camping to ensure they can gain access to your campsite. Please watch your email for instructions after your purchase.
- All persons on park grounds must have a PAID event pass.
- FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE CAMPERS NAMES WILL RESULT IN A DELAY TO YOU AND YOUR GUESTS ENTRY TO THE PARK UPON YOUR ARRIVAL. WE CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. TO SPEED ENTRY TO THE PARK AND AVOID EXTENDED WAIT TIMES, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE CAMPERS NAMES ON YOUR BOOKING INVOICE.
- If you need assistance with this process, directions are available on our website at https://www.rockrunrecreation.com/summer-blast/. If further assistance is needed, please call the park during normal business hours as listed on our website. Please be aware we do not open until April 9th and once open, if there are riders present in the office, the phone may not be answered timely, please leave a message.